GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery)at "Malwa College of Nursing" recognized by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, India and Punjab Nurses Registration Council, Chandigarh
Age limit: Age for admission 17 years -35 years (as n 31st dec of that year completed 17 years)There is no age bar for ANM/LHV.
- 10+2 class passed preferably Science (PCB) & English with aggregate of 40% marks. or
- 10+2 in Arts (Mathematics, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY, passing out from recognized Board under AISSCE/CBSE/ICSE/SSCE/HSCE or other equivalent Board with 40% marks. or
- 10+2 vocational ANM under CBSE Board or other equivalent board from the school and recognized by Indian Nursing Council with 40% marks. or
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination or Health care Science - Vocational stream ONLY conducted by National Institute of Open School with 40% marks. or
- Registered as ANM with State Nursing Registration Council.
Commencement & duration of course:
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Course duration is 3 years.
Mode of Language of teaching: English
Download application form